26. Juli 2013 von Marc Thomalla
App Tip and Review: PhoneClean for iPhone and iPad
I’ve found a nice app for me to delete unimportant files and cookies to gain more space. At first: I reclaimed 693.82 MB free space with this free app! It takes some minutes but then: Really good work and some learnings ( Twitter wastes your iPhone e.g.! Look at my screenshots!).
It feels like deleting the *.tmp files long time ago on my windows machine. But this cute app does much more:
- Quickly finds and removes hidden temp files generated by complex calculations and data exchanges to free up more storage space
- Quickly strikes out corrupt media files produced by iTunes failed syncs. Keep your iPhone, iPad, iPod from useless junk media files
- Cleanup cookie & script files on your iPhone before backing it up to iTunes or iCloud to prevent the leak or abuse use of your personal information
- Safely deletes cache and off-line files so as to slim your Apps and keep your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch running fast
- To create free space on your iPhone, PhoneClean will not endanger your Apps (data & progress), music, movies, photos or other useful content
It works for both PC and Mac, fully compatible with Windows XP / Vista/ 7/ 8, Mac OS X Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion and Mountain Lion.
Funny to see that the twitter client used lots of cache space. Didn’t know that before.
After you’ve deleted all your old files, you can share it to support the dev team to improve this app.
It’s free, it doesn’t delete critical data like photos, music, notes or contacts. It’s fast and comfortable.
Just try it: http://www.imobie.com/phoneclean/